Sunday, May 6, 2018

Projects 12 and 13

Hi Everyone,

Please see below for projects 12 and 13. For project 12, I made the basic Celtic Knot design, then scaled it up. In the scaled up version, I stroked the circles with a red, white, and blue pattern at 20 pixel intervals. I then played with various filters to give the knots different appearances. For project 13, I completed the two basic tessellation images, and then filled them with the alternating black and white pattern to obtain the next two images. I then took the image using the straight lines and, using the same alternating 2 color pattern, filed the voids and applied different bevel and emboss effects to achieve the final four images. After dong the complete project, I noticed I missed copying one of the shapes to the bottom line resulting in an odd shape on the bottom. I guess this is a good example of what not to do! Hope everyone had as much fun with this as I did!


















1 comment:

  1. Great Joe... these are very well done... Your interlocking circles get to be very interesting because of the extensive weaving over and under...

    ReplyDelete